The Gut Healing Programme for IBS, SIBO,
Dysbiosis and Leaky Gut
If you’ve been suffering with digestive issues for a while.you are no doubt frustrated at getting nowhere with conventional testing and treatments. You want to discover and correct the root cause of your symptoms, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
At the Digestive Wellness Clinic, an experienced Naturopath who specialises in digestive health, will take the time to listen to you and your history, conducting a thorough case history, symptom analysis and referral for functional pathology testing, to discover what’s really behind your symptoms.
Once we have a clear understanding of what’s causing your symptoms, you will work together with your Naturopath to create a personalised treatment plan consisting of herbal medicines, nutritional supplements, and eating plan.
You are given all the support you need, from recipes and eating plans, to troubleshooting, diet customisation, ongoing consultations and email support. We are there for you until the causes of your symptoms are resolved and you are living life symptom free.
Initial 60 Minute Consultation $200
During your initial 60-minute consultation, you will sit down with your practitioner to go over your health history, and review all your symptoms and diet. This comprehensive appraisal ensures that I have all of the information needed to gain a complete understanding of all the factors affecting your health and to get a baseline from which we can track improvement in your symptoms.
On completion of your assessment, your practitioner will:
- Recommend initial functional testing such as SIBO Breath Test and Comprehensive Stool Analysis.
- Provide you with dietary guidelines, including an allowable food list, eating plan, meal plan, meal planner and recipe book.
- Recommend initial supplements and lifestyle changes for you to begin.
Once you complete your labs and we have received the lab results you will move on to Step Two: the Report of Findings. This typically occurs 4 weeks after the Initial Consultation. While you wait for your labs to come back, you will be implementing the Eating Plan and initial supplement and lifestyle recommendations, and making forward progress
Second Consultation Report of Findings 30 minutes $100
At the Report of Findings visit, your Naturopath will:
- Review the results of your lab testing.
- Discuss the underlying patterns and triggers that are contributing to your symptoms.
- Outline the suggested treatment plan, including dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
- Discuss the results of the Eating Plan.
- Answer any questions you have about the findings or the treatment plan.
Depending on the findings of your test results, treatment generally follows these stages:
- Removing any abnormal growth of bacteria, yeasts and/or parasites in your gut.
- Reducing inflammation and repairing the lining of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Restoring beneficial bacteria and re-establishing healthy bacterial balance in your gut
- Restoring digestive secretions and gut immunity.
- Identifying food intolerances
Follow up Consultations 30 minute $100
Once the Case Review is complete, you’ll have follow-up appointments every 4 weeks to check in with your progress as you move through the different stages of treatment At these visits, we will:
- review your progress on the treatment plan,
- fine-tune your protocol,
- troubleshoot any issues,
- customise your eating plan and reintroduce foods,
- make additional recommendations, and answer any questions you may have
Regular email check ins
Your practitioner will email you to monitor your progress and answer any questions you may have.
Unlimited email support
Ongoing guidance, motivation and support through unlimited email support: get your questions answered as they arise, so you always have clarity about the treatment plan
Download the Free Guide and discover:
- The latest research on the causes of IBS.
- Which foods you should be avoiding (for now).
- Which tests can help you identify the cause of your symptoms.
- Easy tips for better digestion.
Why a programme?
- Discovering the root cause of your problems, correcting them, resolving symptoms and restoring digestive health takes time (generally 6-12 months).
- By enrolling in the programme you are committing to this process, with the understanding that it takes time and work to become symptom free, this makes success more probable.
- You are accountable to someone, this keeps you engaged and on track.
Who is this programme for?
- You have been suffering with digestive issues, bloating, gas, pain, diarrhea, constipation, reflux, etc. for a number of years.
- You want to discover and correct the root cause of your symptoms, rather than just suppressing them.
- You understand that getting better is a process that requires time and effort.
- You are prepared to make the diet and lifestyle changes needed to help achieve this.
- You understand the value of being supported and guided through this process.
- You are ready for a change and highly motivated to be free of your symptoms for good.
Book Your FREE Consultation
To learn more about the testing and treatment options available it is recommended you take a free 15 minute phone consultation. During this call you can learn more about the programme and have all your questions answered. This call is to determine if we are a good fit for one another rather than a history or complete consultation. There is no obligation, and no strings attached.
It is quick and easy to book your free 15-minute phone consultation using the online calendar. Just click the button below, choose a date and time convenient for you, enter your details, and Matt will call you at your chosen time.